Monday 26 March 2012

Why not a Spitfire?

Why a GT6 and not a Spitfire?

Square tail Spitfire just doesn't have the same appeal to me

My favourite part of the car, the roof line, rear quarter, tailgate and rear vents

GT6 Mk1 Very 60s and very nice but still prefer Mk3

Spitfire MKIV plain bonnet, not for me

Thank god the 6 cylinder didn't fit without that glorious bonnet bulge

For me apart from the bonnet bulge which is nice its the roof line and rear quarter window which makes the GT6 stand out as a great looking car. You just dont get the same lines with a Spitfire even with a hard top as the roof line is totally different. I prefer the early Spits with the round tail but the square tail GT6 for me competes easily when it comes to aesthetics with the round tail GT6 Mk1 and Mk2. It all personal opinion and taste and this is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment