Monday 7 May 2012

MOT approaches Aaargh

I need to get the car in for an MOT during May and the panic has started to set in. I have no idea if it's going to get through or not. Basically the car seems fine with nothing really obvious but as this will be the first MOT I've done with the car I'm expecting the worst. The handbrake cable is still sticking from time to time so I need to have another look at that, but apart from that most stuff I'm going to be working on in the next period has nothing to do with the MOT at all.

The current up coming job list:-

Sticking handbrake cable
New windscreen wipers
Gear knob cap reverse in wrong direction
New radio aerial
Respray rear light panel
More touch up paint jobs around sills, rear valance, rear vents and rear light panel.

We will see how it goes and if it fails the MOT the list of jobs will surely grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment